Residential, Old Style,Dutch Colonial - Saranac Lake, NY
Designed by architects Scopes and Feustmann, who also designed the Hotel Saranac and Saranac Village at Will Rogers. This lovely Queen Anne home is in one of Saranac Lake's most desirable neighborhoods. Fine features include vintage natural wood open staircase, hardwood double Dutch entry door with beveled glass, heated entry closet, lovely wood floors throughout.Kitchen nook,serving pantry,back staircase,high ceilings, Buderus heating system,full security system,2 room master suite with fireplace and ample storage. Charming 3 season screened porch off living room, oversized double garage with breezeway to kitchen. Option provided to Purchaser extra wooded contiguous .20 ac lot.
Patricia "Penny" Curran of Guide Boat Realty, LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Adirondacks,
Vol. 10, Issue 10, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Hot Water; Fireplace
- Roof: Asphalt
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Exterior Construction: Cedar Siding
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath