Residential, Contemporary - Lake Placid, NY
Wonderfully maintained post & beam home with passive Solar heating for a very fuel efficient home. Private location. With a hot tub, pool table room. Granite counter tops in the newly renovated kitchen. Craft made kitchen cabinets. Soapstone propane fireplace to help warm up by in the cool evenings. Large yard with many trails for long walks in the evenings. Great place for kids to run and play. Roof is 10 years old. Please Note: Change in price to reflect owners replacing hot tub for a new model. Applying new paint on house as well. New Hot tub installed in April 2017. New exterior paint finished May 2017.
Christopher Covert Jr. of Guide Boat Realty, LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Adirondacks,
Vol. 10, Issue 03, Page 10.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Baseboard; Solar Passive
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Passive Solar
- Exterior Construction: Cedar Siding
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Bath Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath